Announcement

Collapse

Attention

Support provided within these forums is community based and provided as-is without guarantee or warranty and is only intended to be supplemental to vendor based support offerings.
See more
See less

MESEngineer.com - Community Driven AI Projects for MES, IT, & Automation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MESEngineer.com - Community Driven AI Projects for MES, IT, & Automation

There is a little doubt that AI will soon be leveraged to completely transform many industries. I think it would be fantastic to utilize the talent from the engineers on this site to start developing a community driven AI projects to transform our industry.

What types of issues would you like to leverage AI to tackle in your industry?

I would like to start automating some internal support related items

Internal support is a great place to start, LLMs could be used to suggest fixes based on previous issues logged into the system.

Comment

I was thinking that it would be really cool to have a tool that allows the community to add helpful troubleshooting related information to a database that can be downloaded and leveraged offline periodically or snagged directly from our server. It would also be good to create a secondary database with more customized business related content that's sensitive and not for general use. The tool could leverage both databases. Curious of your thoughts?

Comment

It would be pretty disruptive. Try it out here: https://aistudio.google.com/app/waitlist/97445851

its free till May 2nd. You can upload docs (public so you don’t get in trouble) and ask the LLM to reason over them. This technique is called retrieval augmented generation. Once you prove it you just send the text you want to reason over and the question/conversation and the response via API. From there it’s just software engineering to integrate.

Comment

Working...
        X